I am busy collecting items in the UK,
To Ship by Road Deliveries, via France, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania and Senegal to The Gambia.I have had quite a few People asking, if they can Follow Me over. The answer is a Very Big, YESI can also give you advice, rough costs, route etc., if you want to go it alone.It really is an excellent Experience.This is not a Commercial Enterprise, just trying to Help Out.IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WISH TO SEND FROM UK TO THE GAMBIA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.The Cost is roughly £70 per Cubic Metre, about half the cost of Main Shippers.Soft Charity Items will be sent Free.Hopefully, November/December, Road Drive Delivery.If you have any Computers and or Parts, or any old Mobile Phones, I would really appreciate them, I can repair damaged items.My Transport is equipped with mobile phone and up to date GPS Satellite Navigation.
Up to the minute tracking on all road deliveries.I am based in Bristol. tel 07716 371 7635
Please email or call me for a quote:bristolcomputers@gmail.com
Tel 07825 883 870
To Ship by Road Deliveries, via France, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania and Senegal to The Gambia.I have had quite a few People asking, if they can Follow Me over. The answer is a Very Big, YESI can also give you advice, rough costs, route etc., if you want to go it alone.It really is an excellent Experience.This is not a Commercial Enterprise, just trying to Help Out.IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WISH TO SEND FROM UK TO THE GAMBIA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.The Cost is roughly £70 per Cubic Metre, about half the cost of Main Shippers.Soft Charity Items will be sent Free.Hopefully, November/December, Road Drive Delivery.If you have any Computers and or Parts, or any old Mobile Phones, I would really appreciate them, I can repair damaged items.My Transport is equipped with mobile phone and up to date GPS Satellite Navigation.
Up to the minute tracking on all road deliveries.I am based in Bristol. tel 07716 371 7635
Please email or call me for a quote:bristolcomputers@gmail.com
Tel 07825 883 870
No comments:
Post a Comment